Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Transition in Progress...

Well. It's official now... I'm in O'Fallon! :) Transitioning back hasn't been quite as difficult as I expected it to be-which is nice. I cleaned out my room and put all my high school stuff in boxes... I changed out pictures and put that past away in a box, and updated my closet with all my goodies from Europe ;).

I start school on Monday... YIKES!! It's crazy!! I got my school books in the mail, and I've looked them over and... I'M VERY EXCITED!! Music Therapy really looks like exactly what I want to do, and I'm so grateful for that! I start going back to institute tonight... which, I'm not going to lie... there's just never going to be a Switzerland institute lol Switzerland will always be my home. The life I had there, was where I want it to be. I owe the Cook family sooo much and I'm sooo incredibly grateful for the blessing they are in my life. I still think about the girls and smile as I'm walking through Target when I hear a child talk to their mom about what happened at school, or why they just HAVE to have that certain backpack lol. I miss them terribly!!!

Well, thought I'd update and let you all know that I haven't gone crazy.... yet :)

Tschuss!!

1 comment:

Kent and Emily Cook said...

Yea! Glad to hear has been a good transition. You will LOVE college. Best of luck on your first day. We sure miss you! The girls were saying today we needed to call Heather and tell her that they were going to start school tomorrow. Sorry we didn't call. We will try tomorrow after their first day... Glad to see all the best songs on your blog.:)

Thanks for reading!

Thanks for reading!