
Today was kind of a fun day... I've listened to General Conference all weekend with my family... took TONS of notes and learned a lot of things-it was fabulous! And then this afternoon, I was inducted into what's called the "Alpha Lambda Delta" Society. It was kind of neat!! Because of the required 3.5 GPA (I had a 3.7 GPA last semester, but 3.5 was the lowest you could have to qualify) I obtained my first semester of freshman year, I was elligible for the society. So, in that sense, it was really rewarding for me to have my efforts rewarded and recognized because I have worked really hard for what I've earned thus far, and I'm putting a lot of pressure on myself to get done quickly yet efficiently... and it's starting to show :) Next semester, I'm actually going to slow down a bit so that I can really focus on learning the guitar and focus on music theory... and work more so that I can put some more money away :) so in all reality, yeah I'm taking less credits... but I'm still going to be extremely busy with things. I'm excited though!
Well, that's pretty much what's happened recently! I only have classes for three days this week and I'm SOOOO excited!!! I'm looking forward to the break and for Easter! 3/12 weeks left of school... 29 days left until I'm on my way home.... man!!! Life just CAN'T get any better than this!!! Oh wait... I could actually think of a few ways that it could.... ;)
Tschuss!
Here's a link to the Society if you're curious!
http://www.nationalald.org/


No comments:
Post a Comment