Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Funny {Mommy} Fact and {I Can't Wait List}

I love to go to bed before 8:00pm... on a nightly basis. If I don't, I have days like today where I don't quite have the energy to get the things done that I need to and I require a nap :)

On an even happier note... My {I Can't Wait} List:

I can't wait....

...to snuggle with my precious baby while she sleeps...


...to hold her little hands...


...and feet...


...to look into her beautiful eyes (hope they're blue!) and tell her how much I love her...

...and most of all...

I can't wait...

...to be a mommy :)





*None of these are my pictures... weird... I know, but one day I'll post another one like this and use MY pictures :)

No comments:

Thanks for reading!

Thanks for reading!