Nothing much has changed so I won't post the questions thing.
I get my glucose tested next Monday and my RH+ shot in my hip Baby Girl! Luckily, Grandma Rowbotham is coming with me so that I'm not by myself, and so she can see you on the ultrasound! She will love it :) We are so lucky to have them visit for a week and for all the things Grandma is bringing you.
Grandpa wants us to name you Amy... and if we don't, he's going to call you Amy anyways... hope you're ok with that! :) Daddy and I have talked about making that your middle name so that Grandpa can call you Amy. We're still stuck between two names tho little girl! Help us out??? Mommy hasn't had those "motherly feelings" like some mommies have about their kids-like, "I just feel like it's a girl" or "I just know _____ is your name". I think we are going to have to see you before we decide. Unless you want to tell me in a dream! That would be great too :)
Mommy is feeling great. Let's not get the flu for a 3rd time tho k? The 2nd time was pretty rough on us. The past couple of days Mommy has really been able to feel either a heel or an elbow push again her belly and then slide across to a different position.... it kinda hurts little one :) and feels really weird. I think I've even had a few Braxton Hicks Contractions too. But we will hold our breath for now. Sometimes I cry out when you push and/or kick... you're getting quite strong.... and big!!! Check out these pictures!!
You have grown so much, so fast!! Always remember that you'll always be our Little Baby Girl and we will ALWAYS love you!! Enjoy the warmth in there kiddo!
Quote from your Great-Great Grandma and Grandpa Hanson:
"You can gain all the accomplishments you want, but being proud of your family and raising them right is the greatest accomplishment one can achieve" -John & Donna Hanson
Daddy and Spaz sure can't wait to meet you and play with you!!
Mommy's favorite scripture for this week:
We love you and are so glad you chose us to be your parents!!! xoxo











1 comment:
LOve it!! tell mommy the shot is because she is rh- :)and it is all worth it. Can't wait to see you in the ultrasound!!!
Grandma Rowbotham(I'm not sure about that, it makes me feel old. But can't wait to hold you)
Post a Comment