Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Truckin' Along!

How far along? 24 weeks
Total weight gain? 15 pounds 
Maternity clothes? Yes. As often as I can... it's either that or tshirts for grundge days.
Stretch marks? We think a couple are starting to creep up... but I'm in full denial!! ;-)
Sleep: I really don't function well unless I get at LEAST 10 hours a night. HA!
Miss anything? Feeling "skinny" ;-)
Movement: I'm starting to figure out her schedule!
Food cravings: Nothing new
Anything making you queasy or sick: So far so good! Just getting more tired more often during the day.
Gender: A sweet, precious, beautiful baby Girl :)
Symptoms: Tired and lazy :)
Belly button in or out? It's really starting to poke out.... ew. 
Wedding ring on or off? Still on
Looking forward to: Making headbands and all my sewing projects!
Fear: Something going wrong with graduation and not finishing for some stupid reason in December

We had a lot of fun yesterday at a family reunion baby! The aunts just love coming up and saying hi to you and telling you that they love you! You are going to be SO spoiled with love from your family!! We are way too excited to have you come! But.... don't come for a while ok? We want you to be healthy and strong! We figured out this week that you are about the size of Daddy's foot! 12 in give or take. You're getting so big! Still measuring a week ahead so Mommy thinks you're going to be a big baby. Stay warm and cozy in there baby! We have your name down to our top two choices and just can't seem to decide!! We might have to wait and see you before we decide on a name :) We love you!

No comments:

Thanks for reading!

Thanks for reading!