I've been thinking about this today while I've been organizing her stuff (again) and getting our bedroom ready to bring her in (again)... 249 days ago (ish) we did one of these bad boys:
more just because we were curious, not because I was super late or anything... what a surprise we were in for!! We took two that night, Googled our little brains out cuz we were so freaked that we had done it wrong (I mean, really?? How hard is it?! But we were sure I had messed up... twice). Took another one in the morning and yup... still the little blue line. We could not believe it! In fact... I skipped my last class that day and went down to the Student Wellness Center for a blood test (HUGE deal... I HATE needles and I get the eebie jeebies giving blood... so this was huge.). Positive results! The nurse told me and hugged me, congratulating me... I just stood there looking at the paper with the dumbest look on my face... "NOW WHAT?!" There was no going back! It took a couple days for it all to sink in, but once it did, we got excited I promise :)
My very first belly photo:
I thought I was so huge!!! hahahaha
Now, we're THIS big:
This one isn't even the most recent. I was 35 weeks in this one I think. Large, and in charge :) That's how we do it!
And now we're down to counting down the weeks with one hand, and have 30 days to go! We really can't believe how long 9 months lasts when you're anticipating a bundle of joy. We are so excited! Obviously.... who wouldn't be!? I can't wait to hold her, see her, kiss her cute little nose, and tell everyone how much she looks like Trevor in certain ways and me in others. I can't wait to have my family in the hospital room, holding her and kissing her sweet cheeks. I can't wait to have my mom here to experience this incredible journey with her and with her help and guidance. I am SO grateful that she is able to come and stay with us for as long as she can. We really are so incredibly lucky. I LOVE MY FAMILY!





No comments:
Post a Comment