I have gained a healthy 32 pounds at this point and as she keeps growing I definitely keep feeling heavier and heavier! Days spent on the couch working on school work and drinking as much water as possible have become a regular occurrence for me :) Last week she was at 5lb 10oz so she's doing great! We toured the hospital last week and we are really pleased with McKay Dee! Of course we stopped by the nursery during our tour and the little babies were so precious! I can't believe we will have one of our own in just a few weeks!! Overwhelming!
General Conference was this weekend and what a great weekend it was! We heard a lot of awesome talks and really enjoyed spending the weekend together. I really enjoyed editing and playing around with our family pictures during conference. Our cousin took the photos and did a great job! You can't edit something that doesn't already look good :) I can't wait to take pictures of our little girl and edit my heart out!
Trevor ran another 10K yesterday and did great! It was a pretty bad course which made for a difficult race, but he finished and stayed consistent with his time. I am so proud of him and all the hard work he has put into his running! He is actually starting a campaign where he is going to raise money for a blood cancer study group. Take a look at his fundraising page and consider donating!
http://pages.teamintraining.org/ut/ogden13/Neltrev#home
Even $5 will go a long way for this group! He has until May to raise over $900-giving him the best motivation and reason to run a half marathon again in May :) Take a look! He has such a big heart and we are so proud of all he does!






















1 comment:
Cute pictures!!! and that video is hilarious!
Post a Comment