Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

31 Days to go!!

35 Week update!!

Ladies, let me tell you... it is NEVER too late to change doctors... EVER. If you don't like who you're with, find someone else. If your partner/spouse isn't happy with who you have, change. Even if you're on your weekly OB visits like I am with 31 days to go until D-Day... it's never too late. Be happy and comfortable with your doctor... it's YOUR baby and YOUR experience! It's going to be one of the most special moments of your lives, so make sure you trust the person helping you have that moment!

I had my 35 week appointment yesterday and after having several appointments where I really just felt like a number, versus a patient with this little person inside me, Trevor and I decided to change doctors. I'm regrettably a little nervous about switching to a male doctor just because... well... I'm a girl and I have those natural anxieties over having someone other than my hubby take care of me. But, after talking to friends, family etc. and talking myself down from my anxieties  I really think making this switch will be the best option for us. We want a personable doctor to have this experience with, not just another doctor doing another delivery, catching another baby, and heading out the door, if that makes sense. The women's center I go to is so unique in our area that they have a TON of patients and so they do tend to herd us through like cattle and see who can have the fastest appointment. I tend to wait in the waiting room longer than I actually see the doctor. I understand that it needs to be that way, believe me... but my doctor wasn't personable and not one that I really felt like I could ask questions without feeling like I was taking up her time and she had somewhere else to be. Hopefully, this switch will help that :) I was spoiled in Logan with an AMAZING doctor that we loved and fit well with, but with the move we had to make changes :) So here's to hoping!

I'm at 35 weeks, tomorrow (3rd) marks my one month to go mark (due date November 3rd)!! It is crazy how close it's getting to actually having her here!! We are so excited and really can't wait. I am getting larger by the day it feels like... Trevor told me last night, "You're belly is huge!!!" I laughed and told him that that was his daughter he was calling huge... his response, "I can tell her that now before it hurts her feelings" HAHAHA! Oh honey :) Such a fun Daddy you will be!!! She is so lucky!!!

We went up to Logan this past weekend for Homecoming and had a BLAST!! Alumni dinner with SigEp Friday night was super fun and involved great company, we slept in way late Saturday morning which felt fantastic, Alumni lunch for Trevor's leadership organization he was a part of in school called ASUSU, and then off to the tailgate with SigEp before the game against UNLV (which we won :D ). It was a great day and we really enjoyed spending time together! It's fun to be reminded of how fun college life is and how beautiful Logan is! I was a trooper and walked a lot on Saturday :) We had some contractions, but nothing regular or out of the ordinary. I was expecting them with all the walking I was doing!

But seriously... here's the evidence-I'm huge.

 Not so flattering... hence why this one didn't make it to facebook... I was trying to show off my belly, but Christian kind of snapped it at the wrong time ;-)
 Very large and in charge!! Trevor took WAY good care of me tho! Made sure I sat in the shade for as long as possible and that I sat throughout most of the game even though we were in the student section.
GO AGGIES!!!!

We think we've decided on a name!! We're still trying it out and talking to her with the name, so as soon as we know I'll be sure to let ya'll know! I'm just waiting on the final go-ahead from Dad :)

No comments:

Thanks for reading!

Thanks for reading!