
I had a really good Sunday!!!!!! I distinctly remember hearing council somewhere that sometimes, when we feel like we absolutely cannot bear our testimony, and feel we are not worthy despite the pounding of our hearts to get up-- that is when we need to get up the most and bear witness of what we know to be true. And that's exactly what happened yesterday. I was so utterly humbled, and continued to cry through every testimony, that even though I felt so unworthy and knew I had been so bitter about my testimony and angry with my Heavenly Father, I all of a sudden found myself getting up and walking towards the pulpit. It was truly a humbling experience. I love this gospel with all my heart!!
I woke up this morning, and went to class-had a hard test to start off the morning, but I didn't have a care in the world!! Everyone was stressing out majorly around me... but not me :) I just kept smiling and rolled it right off my shoulders. I feel SOOO much better. I know I'll still have my days-it's unavoidable, but I can be grateful for today and keep smiling!!!
I have a new outlook to life and a saying that I was given and advised to say over and over again until I feel better. And it in reference to Matthew 13:44-46
"I come at a price"
I really can't get over how good I feel today :) "He" will come. Heavenly Father has someone prepared for me and I just need to trust in his timing. I know I do. It's so hard and I have a hard time listening/watching everyone with their boyfriends/girlfriends... but my time will come. And I'll know with a surety "as clear as a hammer hitting an anvil" that he is who I should be with. Wes wasn't willing to "pay the price" to have me. And I can't change that... And so it goes....





1 comment:
You go girl!
Love Mom
Post a Comment