Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Change

It is truly amazing how fast your life can completely change.

Faster than one single heartbeat.

Faster than a nanosecond.

Going from being the happiest you've ever been in your life, to being stuck in the darkest black and seeing no way out.

I thought I had known heartbreak before, and a doubt of faith. Apparently that was just a minuscule version of what I feel now. Something's missing. Ripped out. The tears won't stop. I'm stuck between unconsciousness and reality, and unconsciousness is where I would rather be. There, I am numb. I can't feel anything. I can't think. And I can't remember. Reality, on the other hand, reminds me of how alone I am. How utterly confused and bitter I am that something that was so good, so wonderful, and made me SO happy... is gone. Changed faster than a heartbeat. And I don't understand.

Wes, is gone. I can feel my heart rip into pieces every single time reality reminds me. That's all I can say right now

3 comments:

Ashley said...

What happened where did he go!??!

Heather said...

He broke up with me last night. It was the right thing for him to do I guess

Christopher said...

I'll hunt him down. shave his head, and break his self-esteem. yeeeeeeeeeah!!!!!

Thanks for reading!

Thanks for reading!