Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 6, 2011

Bear Lake!!!

After playing/watching tennis on Saturday, Trev had the GREAT idea to take a drive up to Bear Lake. It was a BEAUUUUTIFUL 80 degrees out and I had already gotten sun burnt by sitting on the courts for an hour (apparently it takes less time to burn when you're at a higher elevation... go figure?!) So we were just DYING to stay outside. The drive up through Logan Canyon was BEAUTIFUL!! As scary as it is with the river running so high and so fast, it really was breath taking. I was like a kid in a candy store-my eyes were glued to the window the entire time. And as soon as we came over the hill and the lake came into view... BAM! Switzerland flashback!!! AWWWWESOME!!!!!







Once we got to Bear Lake Trevor took me IMMEDIATELY to La Beau's (said-"bows") for the authentic Bear Lake raspberry shake. It was delicious and totally worth every calorie!!


After shakes, we drove out to the campus's training cabin that they have down there, and then to a park where we could walk to the lake...





I'm excited for the summer days that are FINALLY coming!!! HOORAY!!! So many fun trip ideas in mind!! Fourth of July in Bunkerville? GG and Papa's cabin, Lake Powell??, Bear Lake, Lava Springs... My family is coming in August!! :)

3 comments:

Hanson's Haven said...

We can't wait!!

Ashley said...

Looks amazing!
I thought you were going to do summer sales this summer. Did that fall through. looks like you guys have the summer planned out there in logan!

Happy Mom said...

Bear Lake is one of my very favorite places on the planet!! My parents have a cabing there and it's where all of our family reunions happen (for both sides of our family).

I'm jealous!! (And nothing on the planet compares with LaBeaus rasberry shakes!

Thanks for reading!

Thanks for reading!