Saturday Trevor and I went on a shopping date! I LOVED it!!! I'm pretty sure Trevor enjoyed most of it :) The main goal of the trip was to find some new dress clothes for work since he's starting tomorrow. We hit the mother load at Kohls and got some AWESOME sales on top of that... SO GREAT!!! After Kohls we hit up Bed Bath and Beyond since we had gift cards still from the wedding. Trevor got 2 MINI muffin pans that he LOVES, I FINALLY got a cookie scoop, and we got a shelf for the bathroom!! YAY!!! That was my project for the afternoon. Oh! And we got those stick figure sticker things that Moms put on the back of their mini vans with Mom and Dad, all the kids, and pets. Know what I'm talking about? Well... we got a Mom and a Dad sticker for our car :) And I'm pretty darn excited about it!!!


Here's what it looks like in our bathroom!! It makes our bathroom look SO nice!!!


We also cleaned up our desk finally and put stuff in storage. It looks SO much better too!!

I also hung up some pictures :)



Here's the flowers Mom sent me from the reception :) They're sitting pretty on our kitchen table


And our family stickers ;)
YAY Home Improvement!!! It feels like home more and more every day!
1 comment:
Love it!! Glad to talk and see you tonight. Fun to watch you cooking in the kitchen. Can't wait to see you!!!
Post a Comment