My birthday this year was... kinda crazy to say the least. I was a num-nut and forgot to ask off of work, so I was scheduled and it was an evening shift non the less... right when Trevor gets home. Oh well! It was a super fun shift anyways and my coworkers were really awesome. My manager even let me off super early so that I could go home and be with Trev! HOORAY!! So, it really didn't turn out that bad :) But, because we knew I had my shift on Friday, I had the day completely off on Tuesday so I rode down with him to Midvale (Murray) where he was filling out some paperwork for work. I dropped him off at work, dropped off my ring at Jared's to get cleaned, and headed to the mall :) It was GLORIOUS!!! After all that, I went over to my Mother-In-Law's work to kill some more time and hang out with her until Trevor was done... she ended up taking me and her sister to get pedicures!! AWWWWWESOME!!!!! I loved it so much!! We ALMOST got Trevor to get a pedicure too... but he doesn't like people touching his feet :)
After that, Trev took me to Temple Square. I couldn't remember the last time I had been there when I was a kid and it was SUCH a beautiful day outside that I really didn't want to waste it!!














We toured the Conference Center and the Temple grounds. Afterwards, we drove to Clinton and met up with the family for dinner at Applebees :) It was a FANTASTIC day!!
For my actual birthday, Trevor got me my very own set of hand bells to use in practicum and later in the field! I LOVE them and am SOO incredibly lucky that my husband loves me so much!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment