Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, June 19, 2011

God Speed Elder Bailey!!

We drove down to Orem, UT for our "Son's" farewell talk. He leaves this week for the MTC where he will be preparing to serve the Lord in Taiwan. We are SO incredibly excited for him and so blessed to have him in our lives!! It was really hard for me to say goodbye to him actually. It didn't hit me until we started walking out the door and I realized I wouldn't see him for two years. Sure, we had the jokes of, "You could be an uncle by the time you get home Spence!!" but it really hit me. He was leaving!! I cried... he pulled me into a great big hug and just said, "Oh Mom!!!! I love you so much!!" He is such a sweet kid and will be loved throughout his ENTIRE mission!

We are SO proud of you Spence!!!!

No comments:

Thanks for reading!

Thanks for reading!