Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Our Summer Days On The Courts

Trevor has been really blessed to have his friend David around to play tennis with! Trev hasn't really played much since high school and with my bad shoulder, lack of coordination, and ability to hit the ball straight with or without twisting my body the wrong way.... let's just say he's been itching to get back on the courts with someone besides his tennis disabled wife :) I'm ok with that! I've really come to love watching them play and giggle at their half-hearted jousts towards each other in the light of competition. Trevor won the match this weekend... I don't think Dave will rest until he beats Trev again though...

Here are some shots I took on Saturday... I'm trying to figure out my camera and figure out how to use it to its fullest potential :) Maybe one day... once I can take the pull-ups off, Dad will give me some lessons on REAL photography and MAYBE let me play with his camera :) Only time will tell...



Here's Dave...


Playing with some (hopefully) cool shots :)





Good old Competition :)

No comments:

Thanks for reading!

Thanks for reading!