Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Day 3-Homecoming Game

Homecoming!!!!!

We decided to not go to the parade and go out for breakfast. Who would've thought that Burger King's breakfast is AWESOME?!?! hahaha But it was super fun to go out for a bit.

The game was really fun! Until it started raining... ;-) those of you who know me super well know that I CANNOT handle wearing wet clothes lol So when that FREEZING cold rain started soaking me through... it was time to head home! And by the time we did get home... my jeans were frozen and wet... YUP! Welcome to Logan :D hahaha But the game was fun. It was my second football game ever and I LOVED it!!! I learned the Scottsman song-complete with motions and everything ;-) SO FUN!!!! I just LOOOVE it up here!!!!!


Once it started raining, we left just about before half time and walked home to dry our clothes and watch the game on tv haha cheaterS?!? ;-) We lost... :( sad day... but that's ok! It's the experience right?!

Friday Night was the Homecoming dance. SOOO crazy fun!!! There were three rooms set up in the TSC (Don't know what it stands for yet haha) with different styles of music. It was really neat! Well... first off hahah let me back up... we had a DELICIOUS dinner cooked up by Trevor and some of the SigEp boys we doubled with. It was great!! While we waited me, Spencer and Abbie played Hand and Foot! WHOOT!!

Dinner was delicious!!!! The dance was FABULOUS!! And I'm officially a True Aggie!!!!! ;-) hahaha That's a tradition at Utah State that is just SO ridiculously funny. But I'm glad it was Trevor who made me one ;-)





























No comments:

Thanks for reading!

Thanks for reading!