Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, October 3, 2010

GENERAL CONFERENCE!!


SO...this is my (Trevor's) first entry into OUR blog!! Reader beware...I have never blogged before and don't consider myself the best blogger by any means! (In fact, this is my second time writing this blog, because I messed something up the first time!) However, I just had some wonderful thoughts this morning and felt like I should share them...and Heather's been getting mad at me for not writing on the blog yet! =)

ANYWAY...as I was sitting watching General Conference this Sunday morning in our Fraternity House (ironic, maybe?!), I became quite happy! Elder Boyd K. Packer was speaking about "The Family: A Proclamation to the Word" and I realized that watching next General Conference will be in quite a different setting than I've ever had before! For those of you who know our lives (which I assume is mostly everyone who reads this), you should know what I'm talking about! =)

I love being able to listen to the words and promises that the Brethren of the Church proclaim. It's the Lord's blessings coming to us through His ordained servants! What great words and assurances we have to hold on to!! It's hard to imagine a life without them and is going to be great to start a new chapter of life having them to rely upon! =D

THE GOSPEL IS GREAT and assuredly bring so many blessings into our life =)! I can't wait for more to come in the near future...=)!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

I am the luckiest girl in the world =)

Chris and Katie said...

Awww. :)

Hanson's Haven said...

It's amazing what a few months can bring. :) I can't even image where I would be without the influence of the gospel in my life as well. Heather is indeed lucky :) Dad and I were talking aobut you guys spending Christmas with us and he smiled and said "It will be fun to have a son in law here to celebrate with".
Love,
Mom

Thanks for reading!

Thanks for reading!