Ben and Whit, Spencer and Abbie
Tonight, we had a SUPER fun time with our friends Spencer and Abbie, and Ben and Whitney with baby Tyler. After Trevor had class, we walked over to Ben and Whit's, had dinner and played some games after wards. I LOOOOOOVED holding baby Tyler who's only about a month old. He is SO cute and has so much black hair!! ADORABLE!!!!!!!!
I also got to talk to the Music Therapy Department yesterday and I got accepted into their program WITHOUT an audition!!! THIS IS HUUUUGE!!! I still can't get over how amazing it is!! I am SO stoked and from what Professor Hearns was explaining to me, this program sounds like it's going in the EXACT direction I want to go in! And I can still Minor in Psychology! Oh I am SO excited and SOO grateful for all of the MANY blessings Trevor and I have had this week. It's incredible how the Lord works and when you obey Him and trust in Him, the blessings that come later are incredible. I am so grateful I have followed my Savior!!


No comments:
Post a Comment