Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 4, 2010

Distance Makes the Heart Grow "Founder"!!!

This whole distance thing has been quite the adventure for us!!! I'm LOVING sending random care packages to Trevor and he's having the time of his life showing off his boxes to the boys ;-)

Today, I got the BEST surprise in the mail!! Well, to be fair... it was sort-of a surprise... I knew it was coming... just didn't know WHEN. Trevor is the BEST!! I gotta scoot over to work, but check it out :D I'M AN AGGIE and LOVING IT!!!!!!



The goodies!!!


"The ring" ;-) BAHAHAHA!!! It's actually a key chain... but I DIED laughing!!!






He wrote me a whole awesomely cute letter explaining each item :D






Baby Blue!!! He sprayed both Baby Blue and the Tshirt with his cologne I got him for his birthday.... PERFECT!!!!! =D


YAY!!!!!


I'm sure I'll need this for a special night ;-)


YAY!!!!! SO FUN!!!!! Thanks babe!!!!!

3 comments:

Hanson's Haven said...

Way cute, and way to go Trevor. She called me at the hospital to tell me about it. So well thought out it was worth the wait.
Mom

Chris and Katie said...

you said... "I'm sure I'll need this for a special night ;)"....hahahahaha...heather what does that even mean?! lol LOVE YOU!

Heather said...

HAHA!!! It'a "True Aggie Night Lip Balm" :D :D True Aggie night is a tradition at Utah State that you don't become an OFFICIAL Aggie until you are kissed on top of the "A" on campus at Midnight on a Full Moon :D there just so happens to be a True Aggie night on Friday night the 22nd while I'm there :D :D

PUCKER UP!!! ;-)

Thanks for reading!

Thanks for reading!