October 21st-31st: Visit the love of my life and finally make some things official ;-)

November 1st-10th: Leave the very next morning for Houston to see the girls who completely light up my life and complete my world!! Madison, Ellie, Emily, and of course the boys as well-Kent and Charlie!! Kent and Emily are going on vacation for a week and asked me if I wanted to come down and watch the kids.... Uhhhhhh HECK YES!!!!!! I am SOOOOOOO grateful for the opportunity to see them since I didn't get the chance to this past summer!!!



Home in Saint Louis from November 10th-18th
November 19th-29th: Visit Trevor for Thanksgiving to see both of our families... Gobble Gobble!! :D
Home in Saint Louis November 30th-December 15th
December 15th: Fly out to Utah
WHEW!!!! Lots of traveling happening!!! SOOOO excited!! I've had the travel bug for forever :D 3 days to go and the adventure begins!!!!!


1 comment:
I think you should have listed the plans after Dec 15th. They include traveling too :)
Time is going to fly by!! Hope not too fast.
Mom
Post a Comment