Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Day 4-Meet the Parents!!!!

After 2 months of freezing by myself at church, with no one to put their arm around me (sorry Mom!! You don't QUITE cut it =D) I FINALLY got to sit by my guy during sacrament meeting. It was SO great!!!

We drove down to Ogden early in the afternoon to go to church with Trevor's family. I love his family!!! They are SO great and so fun to be around!! I felt so comfortable and right at home as soon as I walked in the door. I am so super excited to be a part of his family!

After church we had dinner and played some wicked games of Hand and Foot! So fun! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Hanson for teaching our family that one! Now I can pass it along in MY family :)

Meet the Parents--SUCCESS!!!!

No comments:

Thanks for reading!

Thanks for reading!