It was so fun to ride home to Logan with him and just chat and hold hands and just BE together!! We made it to the house safe and sound and Trevor wasted no time at all in introducing me to everyone :) My two favorite reactions came from Brent-whom I surprised by popping around the corner... I have never seen someone's eyes get so BIG!!! hahahaha!! He kept saying, "I can't believe you're here!!! You're actually HERE!!!!" It was really fun :) Then there's Travis... hahah our self appointed "chaperon" ;-) I was standing in Trevor's doorway talking to him and happened to turn around when I heard someone behind me. It was Travis!!! I turned around shouted, "TRAVIS!!!!" and he completely fell over backwards saying, "WHOA! WHOA!!! You're HERE?!" hahahahaha sooooooo funny!!!! I'm so glad I get to be here in flesh and bone and prove that I'm not just a figment of Trevor's imagination ;-) hahaha
After some more introductions and hellos, the boys had Ritual for Sigma Phi Epsilon. After about 20 minutes, Trevor came to his door (I was just hanging out in his room) and told me that I had to come with him.... uhhhhh... As we got closer to the stairs I could hear men singing... I looked up at him really fast and said, "YOU DIDN'T!!!!" He just smiled, took my hand and helped me down the stairs to the most memorable night ever! (So far ;-D) The SigEp men were singing the SigEp song, standing in a circle and Trevor led me to the middle... I couldn't stop smiling!!! After the SigEp song, the men started to sing their "SigEp Sweetheart" song. I couldn't believe it!!!! I thought I wouldn't have been able to be a SigEp Sweetheart because I didn't live in Logan, and that was really hard for me to accept because I knew it was something Trevor would have loved!! Hahahaah!! And here he is!! Coming through and totally catching me off guard :D It was so wonderful. As they sang, about every other guy or so had a rose that they would step forward and hand me...
They're beautiful!!!! I am SOOOO excited for this weekend and all of the fun that is about to happen!! YAY COLLEGE LIFE!!!!
Until tomorrow!!!
Love,
Your Sigma Epsilon Sweetheart ;-)


No comments:
Post a Comment